Frequently Asked Questions
That all depends on what you need your website to do. Costs can vary greatly, based on the complexity of your website project. If you’ve got a custom web project in mind, just let us know.
Again, it depends on the complexity of your project, but a starter website can be completed in just a few days, if you can provide all the content, in digital format (text, images, videos…).
Yes, but it depends on availability. If you’re starting a new business, the first thing to do is research domain names (BEFORE you name your business).
Yes. Domain emails are simply more professional than free email addresses. Google Workspace costs as little as $6 per month per user and includes a whole suite of business tools.
- Wix websites are proprietary, so you really can’t move your website away from Wix, to another web host. You would have to start from scratch.
- Wix isn’t “local” so tech support can be a waiting process.
- We spend a lot of time making sure your web presence is all it can be. If your website isn’t successful, we’re not successful. Free website services don’t offer that.
- Nothing is actually “free.” With everything, there is a cost.
Marketing is not our forte, but there are a TON of resources online. There’s no shortage of free and premium options. If you’re interested in a premium option, please start local.
The short answer is…the more pages you have, the better you’ll perform on search engines. There really is no limit, if you’ve got the relevant content to fill them. You can fit a lot of content on a single page, but you should probably have at least 250 words on every page. Having to click just to find small pieces of information can become annoying to users.
Google Workspace is a cloud-based productivity suite that helps teams communicate, collaborate and get things done from anywhere and on any device. It’s simple to set up, use and manage, so your business can focus on what really matters.
Here are some highlights:
- Business email for your domain
- Look professional and communicate as email@example.com
- Gmail’s simple features help you build your brand while getting more done.
Access from any location or device
Check emails, share files, edit documents, hold video meetings and more, whether you’re at work, at home or on the move. You can pick up where you left off from a computer, tablet or phone.
Enterprise-level management tools
Robust admin settings give you total command over users, devices, security and more.
Sign up using my link https://referworkspace.app.goo.gl/YYzu and get a free 14-day trial, and message me to get an exclusive discount when you try Google Workspace for your business.